The versatility of belt grinding - GRIT GI
The GRIT GI machine series was specially developed for use in industry. And the GRIT GI series makes its case with extreme robustness, outstanding performance and tremendous cost-effectiveness. The GRIT GI is specifically designed for the long operating periods and heavy loads demanded in industrial production. Whether steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, whether flat or square material - GRIT GI machines deliver first class, professional results in all industrial grinding applications. Easy handling increase cost-effectiveness and operating safety. And since the GRIT GI series is modular, it allows fast and easy assembly of the ideal machine for every application.
Maximum performance in a small package. The GI 100 Belt Grinder is an ideal machine for abrasive surface grinding, deburring of small parts or continuous duty grinding in die cast operations. Its small size makes this durable belt grinder the perfect alternative for use in confined areas.
- High performance one speed 4-in belt grinding machine
- For industrial machining of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for all standard work pieces and grinding applications
- Construction and components are ideally suited to heavy-duty use
- Particularly cost-effective due to high removal rate combined with professional results
- High user safety and easy operation
- Custom solutions available for special applications
- Universally applicable belt grinder with excellent performance values
- Optimal use in machining of small parts
- Patented belt-tensioning system by gas spring
- Outstandingly suited for mobile employment in workshop or assembly vehicles
- 4-in x 39-3/8-in GRIT GI Belt Grinder, 440V - GI 100
- 4-in x 39-in Grain 60 Type Z Grinding Belt