The versatility of belt grinding - GRIT GI
The GRIT GI machine series was specially developed for use in industry. And the GRIT GI series makes its case with extreme robustness, outstanding performance and tremendous cost-effectiveness. The GRIT GI is specifically designed for the long operating periods and heavy loads demanded in industrial production. Whether steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, whether flat or square material - GRIT GI machines deliver first class, professional results in all industrial grinding applications. Easy handling increase cost-effectiveness and operating safety. And since the GRIT GI series is modular, it allows fast and easy assembly of the ideal machine for every application.
Work pieces made of steel, non-ferrous metals and stainless steel can be quickly and effectively deburred by the GIE Deburring Machine. The durable construction and the powerful drive make this machine ideal for industrial applications. Either bench mounted or on the optional bases, the GIE can easily be adapted to confined spaces.
- For efficient deburring and polishing of work pieces made of steel, stainless steel, cast or non-ferrous metals
- For industrial machining of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for all standard work pieces and grinding applications
- Construction and components are ideally suited to heavy-duty use
- Particularly cost-effective due to high removal rate combined with professional results
- High user safety and easy operation
- Custom solutions available for special applications
- For use with steel and stainless steel wire brushes as well as conventional polishing tools
- Optimal speed adjustment between two speeds (1,500 RPM and 3,000 RPM)
- Various wire thicknesses for especially thick- and thin-walled work pieces
- Suitable as a table machine or on optional machine bases GIXBE and GIXS
- 9-7/8-in x 2-3/8-in / 4-in GRIT GI Deburring Machine, 440V - GIE
- Connection Option for External Collector