Burr King's family of two wheel grinders provides vigorous contact wheel, workrest, and platen grinding in a frame design that pivots to ideal work positions. These machines are frequently selected as tool post grinders, roll grinders, and for fixturing into centerless grinding applications.
Available in easily adjusted variable speed and aggressive single speed, 2-1/2" x 60" or 4" x 60" belt models.
Model 960-400 shown with optional magnetic starter.
Model 960-400 has a standard 60" belt up to 4" wide and can be bench or pedestal mounted.
- Contact wheel, platen and work support grinding
- Adjustable belt tension
- Positive belt tracking
- Quick belt change
- Up to 8000 SFPM belt speed standard
- Compact footprint friendly to "cell" manufacturing
- Adapts for "tool post" or "on center" grinding
- Adapts for robot mounts
- Variable speed 120/220-1 PH, and 220/440-3 PH options
- Precision machined cast aluminum frame
- OSHA compliant, enclosed guarding
*Includes magnetic starter (NEMA 12) and controls without power cord.