| || |
- For weld grinding, blending and finishing, on metal and other surfaces. Dynabelter is ideal for work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, stone and composites.
- Uses include grinding cylinders, deburring castings, cleaning welds and fabricating metals. Also excellent for polishing tubing, deburring structural steel, finish-dimensioning on lathe work and blending inside corners. Safety-lock lever throttle included.
- Standard Duty, .7 hp model accepts 1" wide x 30" long abrasive belts. Adjustable speed; removable side handle.
- Includes 11681 Contact Arm Assembly.
- Ideal for use with 1/4" Dynaswivel , and 95676 Coupler/Plug Assembly.