The FEIN ASHL 636C die grinders are employed for grinding and polishing, for touch-up work of cutting and punching, for polishing small cast parts, for sanding welding seams and for performing the finishing touches. As with all other products from FEIN, these devices are sturdy, easy-to-use and powerful. The die grinder deliver smooth and straightforward surface and weld seam processing.
Fein ASHL 636C Die Grinder Features:
- Compact design for easy and safe operation
- Can also be used as a drill
- Compact corner drill for working in difficult - to -reach areas
- The normal speed of the grinding wheel has to be at least the same as the maximum speed given on the power tool
- Grinders are the marathon runners of the power tools, often imposing a lasting load on both the operator and the tool alike
- All Fein Power grinders are therefore designed to reduce physical loads, for mechanical durability and operator safety
- They are particularly convenient and lightweight to use
- They are fitted with air cooled universal motors which are protected against overload
Fein ASHL 636C Specification:
- Power Output: 150 W
- No Load Speed: 4500 RPM
- Grinding Wheel: 2 x 3/8 in.
- Thread on Spindle: 1/2 in. - 20 UNF