The versatility of belt grinding - GRIT GI
The GRIT GI machine series was specially developed for use in industry. And the GRIT GI series makes its case with extreme robustness, outstanding performance and tremendous cost-effectiveness. The GRIT GI is specifically designed for the long operating periods and heavy loads demanded in industrial production. Whether steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, whether flat or square material - GRIT GI machines deliver first class, professional results in all industrial grinding applications. Easy handling increase cost-effectiveness and operating safety. And since the GRIT GI series is modular, it allows fast and easy assembly of the ideal machine for every application.
The GIM Mobile Grinder is the perfect solution when the work cannot be brought to the grinder. Perfect for grinding weld seams on large, flat surface areas such as ship decks. The GIM carriage eliminates time consuming hard work and operator fatigue.
- Highly effective grinding and honing of welded seams at floor level
- For industrial machining of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for all standard work pieces and grinding applications
- Construction and components are ideally suited to heavy-duty use
- Particularly cost-effective due to high removal rate combined with professional results
- High user safety and easy operation
- Custom solutions available for special applications
- Ideal for various grinding applications such as large fabrications (i.e. ship decks), off-shore structures, bridge beams, pre-cast concrete forms, etc.
- Subsequent grinding of steel casting moulds for prefab concrete
- Comfortable work handling, fatigue-free without bending over
- Easy handling
- Minimum wall clearance
- Towing bar position can be adjusted infinitely variable
- Adjustable depth stop
- 3-in / 6-in x 79-in GRIT GI Mobile Grinder, 440V - GIM
- Mobile Base
- Electronic Switch