A system with unlimited possibilities - GRIT GX
GRIT GX is based on the building block principle. That means a full-fledged belt grinding machine serves as a the basic unit. The range of capabilities can be expanded as needed, using add-on modules (e.g. for cylindrical or radius grinding). That saves time, money and space. GRIT GX machines are easy to convert from one application to another. With this very flexible approach, combined with great reliability, robust construction and ideal match to materials and numerous application, the GX series is particularly suitable for trade use or small production runs. In addition, the GX series makes its case with high cost-effectiveness in use: no matter whether coarse grinding or finishing - with GRIT GX machines you work quickly, safely and with high-quality results.
An ideal addition to the GRIT GX system, the GXE Deburring Machine completes the final task. It is highly effective for deburring pipes, profiles and flat materials. The broad spectrum of GRIT deburring brushes solves nearly all deburring jobs.
- Independent complement to the GX series for deburring of steel and stainless steel work pieces using wire brushes
- Ideal for trade use and small production runs
- Ease of assembly means quick put together, quickly converted
- High operational and equipment safety
- Professional results with professional equipment and accessories
- An ideal addition to the GRIT GX system
- Highly effective for deburring pipes, profiles and flat materials
- Employable as polishing machine when using the appropriate polishing wheels
- High operational reliability due to integrated safety switch with motor protection
- Connection for extraction option available
- 9-7/8-in x 2-3/8-in GRIT GX Deburring Machine, 230V - GXE 2V
- Plug - 16 A CEE