Hand-held Core Drilling System for fast, flexible operation. A way of working that is comfortable and up to 5 times faster thanks to new drilling technology and specially developed core drill bit cutting geometry. Hand-guided drilling with carbide core drill bits with drilling diameter of up to 25 mm in steel up to 20 mm thick. Hand-guided drilling with carbide hole saws with drilling diameter of up to 54 mm in metal sheets up to 4 mm thick. Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
Fein KBH25 Features:
- Convenient operation that is up to 5 times faster, due to new drilling technology and specially-developed core bit cutting geometry.
- Hand-held drilling of holes up to 1 in diameter in steel up to 3/4 in thickness using carbide core bits.
- Hand-held drilling of holes up to 2-1/8 in diameter in sheet metal up to 5/32 in thickness with carbide hole saws.
- Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core bits with optimized service life.
- Powerful motor.
- Torque slip clutch.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed adjustment.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Self-start lock.
- Superb service life.
- Wide range of accessories
Fein Core Drill Specifications:
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 680 Watts
- Full load speed: 0-520 rpm
- Hole-dia. steel core bits: 9/16 - 1 Inch
- Hole-dia. aluminum core bits: 9/16 - 1-3/16 Inch
- Core drill, max. drilling depth: 3/4 Inch
- Hole-dia, steel hole saws: 9/16 - 2-1/8 Inch
- Hole saws max. drilling depth: 5/32 Inch
- Thread in steel: up to 15/32 Inch
- Minimum clearance: 1-1/16 Inch
- Core bit holder: QuickIN Plus
- Cable with plug: 13.1 ft
Fein KBH-25 Includes:
- One (1) Metal core-drilling machine KBH 25
- One (1) Pilot bit
- One (1) Handle
- One (1) Cutting spray
- One (1) Tool cas